domingo, 27 de enero de 2008

SAG AWARDS PREDICTIONS

Here are my predictions on tonight's decorum:

Outstanding Performance close a Male Actor in a Leading Role

Daniel Day-Lewis, There Will Be Blood <----WINNER
George Clooney, Michael Clayton <----ALTERNATE
Emile Hirsch, Into The Wild<----SPOILER

If I Voted: Daniel Day-Lewis

Outstanding Performance nigh a Female Actor in a Leading Role
Marion Cotillard, La Vie en Rose<----WINNER
Julie Christie, Away From Her<----ALTERNATE
Ellen Page, Juno<----SPOILER

If I Voted: Marion Cotillard

Outstanding Performance past a Male Actor in a Supporting Role
Javier Bardem, No Country exchange for Old Men<----WINNER
Hal Holbrook, Into The Wild <----ALTERNATE
Casey Affleck, The Assassination of Jesse James next to the Coward Robert Ford<----SPOILER

If I Voted: Hal Holbrook

Outstanding Performance nigh a Female Actor in a Supporting Role
Ruby Dee, American Gangster<----WINNER
Cate Blanchett, I'm Not There<----ALTERNATE
Amy Ryan, Gone Baby Gone <----SPOILER

If I Voted: Cate Blanchett

Outstanding Performance away a Cast in a Motion Picture
No Country on Old Men<----WINNER
Into the Wild<----ALTERNATE
Hairspray<----SPOILER

If I Voted: Into the Wild

Outstanding Performance during a Stunt Ensemble in a Motion Picture
The Bourne Ultimatum <----WINNER
300 <----ALTERNATE
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End<----SPOILER

If I Voted: No belief, port't seen some of the nominees

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio