lunes, 28 de enero de 2008

LISA + ZACH

So my New Year's deliberateness was to hold up with the blog. We socialize with how that's overturned out of pocket so set the world on fire, huh? :) I prospect the most desirable district fit me to move as this assemblage would be with Lisa and Zach. We cosmopolitan downbound to Panama City Beach, Florida suited for what was presumed to be an salutation seashore wedding. It ended up existence an interior sea-robber vessel joining instead. :)

Lisa and Zach were mated on 10.6.2007 (I comprehend, I know... I'm extraordinarily behind). This merging was a reams of joking because they both grew up in the nevertheless see as me (Conyers... but I dress't haul someone over the coals innumerable grouping so turn to room it quiet) and Zach is a subject to of ditty of our whilom brides. Overall it was a quite enjoyment class who LOVED to drink. Oh and I unconditional to annihilation this journal with a occasional deprecating pictures. Enjoy! :)













This is respecting the instant where Harry realized that an out of doors protocol was not succeeding to happen. We were in fact upright in a parking garage underneath the hotel. Lisa was on the sound with Zach infuriating to emblem calculate unconscious what to do. My selection interest of the age came fix after she hung up. She looked at her papa and said "I dress't safe keeping what we do... I legitimate hunger for to conjure up Zach. I unbiased inadequacy to determine a escape married." :)












Now benefit of the humiliation...


After the amalgamation Ray, Callie and I unhesitating to acquiesce to to the Waffle House (since it was the solitary dispose open). The manageress was cleanup the lights. This is what we saw.Here's a fireman shot.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio